Team Brian, New Journey ~ One More Episode

Team Brian, New Journey ~ One More Episode
From @TeamBrian2018's Twitter post

In the process of collecting information of this book, we have the chance to talk with choreographer David Wilson, as a reference to the story of Coach Orser. We present this great story to you.

“It was fun choreographing for Yuzu’s “Haru yo, Koi”. I had to do it in quite a hurry. I flew to Japan, then on Monday and Tuesday I rehearsed with Yuzu. On Wednesday, the group rehearsal already started, so basically I had 1-2 days to finish it.”

“Yuzu has both talent and passion. Then, not only his skating is great, his head works very efficiently. In this occasion of choreographing for Yuzu, he told me very sweetly: “I feel like you’re always helping me grow.” “

“For Yuzu, I always want to let him face different challenges with his limitless potentials. Also, what I learned from observing Yuzu is that he has wonderful charisma. Regarding “owning the competitions”, I have witnessed that he’s grown greatly through all these years. When Yuzu skates, no matter whatever whoever is doing, they will all shift their attention on him as if all other presence was erased. That’s a rare and unique ability, and I respect that ability of him. The reason is that charisma is not something you could teach.

Talking about charisma, that’s something beyond being landing jumps. There’re many athletes who can land jumps, but there are not many who can “capture” the hearts of the audience. Ehh, Yuzu is among those few people. I really just “tip my hat off” to him. Woaa!”

That’s all. “Team Brian, A new journey, One More Epsiode”, will be released sometime next year. We are in your care. We wish everyone a good year ahead.