Yuzuru Hanyu's message to "Tour de Tohoku"

Original source

I have successfully obtained the 2nd consecutive Olympics gold medal at Pyeongchang Olympics 2018. In 2019, I wasn't able to win the World championship, but I secured a silver medal.
That's all thanks to the support of many people, and I am happy that it (my achievement) could make people from disaster-stricken areas begin to smile(again).
This time is already the 7th year of "Tour de Tohoku" organized at the areas affected by disaster. I am also excited for the cycling course hosted by my home town Sendai. I am cheering for the competition "Tour de Tohoku" this year as well.
It's been 8 years since the disaster, and recovery is still ongoing, but any riders from all over Japan will cycle through disaster-stricken areas, and exchange with local residents, so I wish that will become a source of encouragement. Everyone, let's support the tournament together this year!